SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock should make a pistol and CMMG a PCC in 7.5FK!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock should make a pistol and CMMG a PCC in 7.5FK! Login/Join 
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted
So, I’ve been following MAC’s videos on the 7.5FK pistols. Here’s one such video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=...?v=XayXxRLBypY[/url]

While I’m not particularly interested in the Brno pistols themselves, I do really like that 7.5FK round! Just imagine a G20 or G40 pistol in this caliber. I realize the 9x25 Dillon exists and it’s pretty close, but I think the 7.5FK edges it out. The FK is probably too long to fit in a G20 mag, so swapping the barrel is likely a NOGO so it would probably require a new frame and magazine. But, I’m confident that Glock could pull it off if they wanted to.

CMMG could also make a killer Banshee in this round too!

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Concur.
That would be badass.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Pipe dream.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
7.5FK

Are there any militaries or police departments issuing any weapons in this round? If not, I think you have your answer.

Posts: 17124 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post