SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    A quick look at the upgraded P320 trigger mechanism
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A quick look at the upgraded P320 trigger mechanism Login/Join 
posted
I haven't seen anyone demonstrate exactly how the trigger action of the P320 was changed by the upgrade, so I made a quick video. This isn't a video of the lightened parts, but the change to the function.

Understand, I'm no gunsmith or engineer so if I've got something off, forgive me.

https://youtu.be/fXwuRZPg-FQ

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good video. Thanks.

TBK

Posts: 573 | Location: South Texas | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
The 320s mechanics are so cool. I'd enjoy learning more about it. Not a clue here what parts you upgraded but if it makes it more reliable, I'm fine with it.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't upgrade anything, this is the SIG voluntary upgrade. In addition to the lightened trigger and firing pin, they redesigned the sear and added a disconnector to change how the trigger operates.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post