SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Holster for G-21SF with 1913 Rail
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster for G-21SF with 1913 Rail Login/Join 
Picture of Poacher
posted
I am getting no love for a kydex holster for this gun except from Blade-Tech, and I'm waiting on them to tell me it will fit with the rail, but all my crap is brown and it only comes in black.

I am looking for one to shoot USPSA production class.

Any ideas?

And if you wonder why I don't already have a holster for a gun no longer in production, I have a light compatible one, but have to ditch the light to shoot production.

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
I used to have one of those. CompTac made me a holster for it. Might want to check to see if they still have the mold. They may not. They've changed manufacturing processes and styles since then.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
I'll give them a look.
Thanks

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Obvious
posted Hide Post
I know the last time I took the armorer's course, the instructor said if you contact Glock they will replace that frame (one with picatinny rail) with the current one for no charge.

Posts: 3364 | Registered: July 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Blade Tech for the original Glock 21sf. I had Glock due the replacement frame due to constant mag drop issues. The blade tech and duty holster still work with the new non picitiny frame

Semper Fi

Posts: 399 | Location: orlando,fl,usa | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post