SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Inforce Glock APL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inforce Glock APL Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted
I was getting my pistol ready for bed last week when I noticed the light (which I bought in January) flash suddenly. I actuated the paddle, just a couple of bright blinks, then nothing. I figured maybe I had left the light on while holstered and killed the battery, so I switched out the battery for a fresh one. Same thing. A couple of sporadic blinks, then darkness.

I couldn't (and still can't) find the paperwork and packaging for it, so I shot a message off to Inforce through their website's contact form Saturday. Got an email yesterday saying they'd send me an RA number to send mine back for an exchange.

Pretty decent customer service, at the least! I hope I just got a bad LED or something.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
I was getting my pistol ready for bed last week when I noticed the light (which I bought in January) flash suddenly. I actuated the paddle, just a couple of bright blinks, then nothing. I figured maybe I had left the light on while holstered and killed the battery, so I switched out the battery for a fresh one. Same thing. A couple of sporadic blinks, then darkness.

I couldn't (and still can't) find the paperwork and packaging for it, so I shot a message off to Inforce through their website's contact form Saturday. Got an email yesterday saying they'd send me an RA number to send mine back for an exchange.

Pretty decent customer service, at the least! I hope I just got a bad LED or something.

"Decent"? You got no paper work. They are swapping you for a new one. Zero out of your pocket.
I would call that great CS.

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
It'll be "great" when I have a new one. LOL Right now I'm just happy with the response.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post