SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P 210 problem?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P 210 problem? Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I just pulled the trigger on the DPMS RRSR, myself. Last day of Zahal's 19% off and free shipping deal. I believe they're located somewhere in Europe--Greece, member pinefd said, so the end of the day will arrive a lot earlier, here, then you might think.

I thought about it, on and off, through yesterday, and slept on it. In the end I decided "what the heck" and went for it.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I just pulled the trigger on the DPMS RRSR, myself. Last day of Zahal's 19% off and free shipping deal. I believe they're located somewhere in Europe--Greece, member pinefd said, so the end of the day will arrive a lot earlier, here, then you might think.

I thought about it, on and off, through yesterday, and slept on it. In the end I decided "what the heck" and went for it.

I think the company (Zahal) is located in Israel, but the spring assembly was shipped from Greece. Perhaps DPM is located in Greece, and it shipped directly from them? Anyway, it only took 12 days to arrive (to MA), which I thought was quite reasonable during the holiday season.

Frank

Posts: 42 | Location: MA | Registered: July 04, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefin102:
I ordered from Zahal as posted previously. They are a distributor for DPM. Frank

Posts: 9 | Registered: June 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Frank did you ever get a chance to try out the PMS system?

Posts: 44 | Location: Fredericksburg, VA | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bruce, I just tried the DPM spring/rod. Works fine hard to tell if it improved anything yet. I got a new replacement P210 from Sig a few months ago and finally got to shoot it. The trigger is much better than the first P210 very accurate too. Hope that’s the last of the spring/rod issues. My first P210 was an early build. Frank

Posts: 9 | Registered: June 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post