SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Armory Craft Flat Trigger Sigs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Armory Craft Flat Trigger Sigs Login/Join 
Picture of sigmoid
posted
I have been fortunate to attend several training classes with Houston Shaw @ Shaw Shooting in Hagerman Idaho.
My last class, my son, (who is local LEO) and I were to be among the minimum class of (5) for advanced training with this awesome pistolero.
No one else showed, so the three of us spent the next 8 hrs. shucking brass! It was a memorable time.
At the end of class, yacking with Houston and going over my Sig P220 SAO, he says; "have you seen the flat triggers?" And I'm thinking, fuck no, another gimmick.
NOT!!!

The arthritis in my hands and the boney prominences in my finger joints has made me rethink the flatty's.
So, I found Amory Craft and talked to the owner Milos, and ordered up his Sig SAO type 1 flat triggers.
"These will absolutely fit" he says, and by cracky he was right. An absolute dream and ease to install, and the quality of machining was the best I've seen.
Once installed, the adjustments were so easy and straightforward. Minimum pre-and over travel and my finger fits perfect on my P-220, SAO .45 Match, .45 SAO SAS, and P-226 SAO 9mm. My groups have significantly shrunk and the fit is perfect.

If your looking for the highest quality flat trigger for your Sig in any configuration, you will not find any better products than Armory Craft! He deserves the kudos and is a serious Sig guy.

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.

Posts: 1308 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a beautiful looking trigger.

Posts: 434 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Took a while for me to fit, but nice piece for certain.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Interesting. Might look at one for my DA/SA 229.

Thanks for the heads up.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Please make one for the P239

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:

Armory Craft already does.
A straight and slightly curved one.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Thank you Wink
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:

Armory Craft already does.
A straight and slightly curved one.

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Seeing them in the top photo, they look kind of strange inside a Sig trigger guard. The close up shows a very nice trigger and I like it is serrated.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Seeing them in the top photo, they look kind of strange inside a Sig trigger guard. The close up shows a very nice trigger and I like it is serrated.

Have you looked at a typical OEM SIG flat trigger in a SIG trigger guard ?
This ArmoryCraft is far more elegant than that.
Maybe your frame of reference is a typical SIG curved bow trigger ?

Posts: 434 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post