SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Guttersnipe Cut Kahr CM9 with Meprolight FT Bullseye
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guttersnipe Cut Kahr CM9 with Meprolight FT Bullseye Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 134 | Registered: August 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GallowayPrecision:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RV7LmIbJKqs" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

This is an interesting installation.

So as to not hijack your thread, I opened a separate thread just about the sight itself to learn about whether anyone has experience with the sight in any installation.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tubetone:
quote:
Originally posted by GallowayPrecision:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RV7LmIbJKqs" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

This is an interesting installation.

So as to not hijack your thread, I opened a separate thread just about the sight itself to learn about whether anyone has experience with the sight in any installation.

It makes for a very nice little carry package. I think this will be what I do to my EMP4.

Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
Very nice, interested in having you do this to my CM9.
Please post here when y'all get this going...

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm very intrigued by these sights as well. It would be interesting to see a regular sighted gun of the exact same model shot side by side with one that has the Meprolight FT Bullseye sights. On a shot timer, across a number of courses of fire to actually quantify the differences in speed and accuracy between them.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1lowlife:
Very nice, interested in having you do this to my CM9.
Please post here when y'all get this going...

We're doing them now, shoot me an email at tech@gallowayprecision.com and we'll get you rolling.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
I'm very intrigued by these sights as well. It would be interesting to see a regular sighted gun of the exact same model shot side by side with one that has the Meprolight FT Bullseye sights. On a shot timer, across a number of courses of fire to actually quantify the differences in speed and accuracy between them.

That's the plan eventually, just have to have the time. Plus I'm working on the home range and getting it completely built to be able to run courses of fire instead of just stationary shooting. But the two killers of all projects are weighing me down, money and most importantly, time.

Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:

From what I have read so far, there may be a learning curve to precision shots.

A course of fire out to, say, 18 yards with an experienced hand with the sights, stretching the sights out would be interesting.

Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:

On the precision side, 1kPerDay posted this video for me: LINK

Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Iiiinteresting.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post