SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    USP 45 CT with Ti-Rant S
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USP 45 CT with Ti-Rant S Login/Join 
posted

Not as quiet as my Full size Ti-Rant but still fun. Added the Heinie suppressor sights and Full hammer. Trigger work done by Robert Burke. I've got the bobbed hammer and original sights. First person that wants them they are yours.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a fun setup!

Posts: 236 | Location: SDF | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
How are you liking the Heinie sights?

That's a handsome package.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjkroll32:
How are you liking the Heinie sights?

That's a handsome package.

I really like the Heinie sights. My older Sigs have the bar dot sights which I prefer over three dot sights. So the Heinie's resemble them and are night sights as well.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post