SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up a new Beretta M9A3...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a new Beretta M9A3... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
So what is the story with the staked fromt sights?

I recently had an issue that I posted about in the Wilson/Beretta thread with the orange insert coming out of my front sight. Ameriglo is sending a replacement, but some of the guys reported the front sight on their gun was not staked. Mine is.

Mine is staked also. Haven't checked my Brig Tac.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Nice pistol package! Always been a fan of the Berettas. Accurate, reliable and a nice handling, easy to rack pistol. The only thing that irks me about the FDE and stainless finishes on Beretta pistols, is they seem to have a difficult time matching the colors of the frames to the slides for some reason.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post