SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG 1911 Nightmare Fastback Carry
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG 1911 Nightmare Fastback Carry Login/Join 
posted
I bought a new SIG 1911 Nightmare Fastback Carry last week, and am extremely happy. I traded in a Kimber Custom with a 5 inch barrel for this pistol. The Nightmare shoots better for me, is more comfortable, has less recoil and is more accurate. I am waiting for a Garrett Industries holster to arrive and this will complete my new package. In doing my research before buying this pistol, I saw a number of different comments about magazine problems. I had zero issues with the stock SIG mags, Mecgar mags and GI mags. If anyone needs a recommendation for this model, you got it!

Posts: 4 | Registered: February 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Congrats and great to hear you love it! After hearing so much positive over the years regarding Sig 1911's I finally got a C3 the other day myself.

Posts: 4609 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BT2012
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and enjoy shooting it. For 1911, I have found these mags work well for me: Wilson Combat, CMC PowerMags and Tripp Research. I've also tried other brand mags and the issue I've experienced with all of them is the feed lip tend to spread and causing the mags not to drop freely.

Posts: 21 | Registered: November 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Sig 1911 Carry non-rail. Where can I find a good kydex holster? It’s a challenge with the non traditional square sig slide.

Posts: 172 | Registered: January 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the Sig 1911 Nightmare full size in 45 acp and absolutely love this pistol. Quality built and extremely accurate. Never had a problem with the magazines that came with the pistol nor the 7 round Wilson mag I purchase so as to carry it with a flush fit magazine. A great pistol.

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also have the Nightmare Fastback Carry. Great commander sized 1911 for sure and very good looking to boot.

AZGlock13

Posts: 52 | Registered: September 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

My only wish is that they made it in .38 Super.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Roughneck6, I ordered a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder holster and am waiting on delivery. These have a Kydex body and are lined with leather. I didn't want to have anything that would potentially mar the frame and went this route. I have a Silent Thunder holster for my Walther PPS and love it. Here is a link to their site http://www.giholsters.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: February 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post