SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Mags Login/Join 
posted
What are the differences, if any as far as quality, between the made in usa and the made in italy P320 magazines?

Posts: 267 | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the best of my knowlege the only issue with P320 magazines, other than some compatibility issues betweem models, are some complaints of difficulty loading the last round in some magazines. Mec gar makes the Italian sourced magazines while Checkmate makes the US sourced mags.

The only problems I have experienced is that the 21 round mags I bought relatively early on for my P320 RX full size won't fit my X-5 without some modification.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have heard exactly the same thing about the difficulty fully loading Checkmate magazines.

I have both Checkmate and Mec-Gar P320 mags and can fully load both with a Maglula loader.

Posts: 372 | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have both(17rd) and not had any problems with either one. I do load with a Maglula with no problems.

Posts: 207 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post