SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    G43X/48 vs P365 and a look at the mags (range report added)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

G43X/48 vs P365 and a look at the mags (range report added) Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Wouldn’t you think a metal mag would wear out the mag catch the way glock uses it? Polymer insert maybe ?

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I watched two people compare the G43X to a P365 in a LGS over the weekend. They bought the G43X and left them out of stock. I was next in line for one. It just as well, I may opt towards the G48 now.

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
Wouldn’t you think a metal mag would wear out the mag catch the way glock uses it? Polymer insert maybe ?

I've always thought that adding a metal mag catch would solve that problem. That said, there are several metal mag catch buttons out there that don't seem to tear the plastic mags up?

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post