SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig has finally released the standalone FCUs for the 320
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig has finally released the standalone FCUs for the 320 Login/Join 
Laugh or Die
posted
https://www.sigsauer.com/p320-fire-control-unit.html

They've apparently released. The only price point I can find is 299: https://osagecountyguns.com/sig-sauer-320-9-fcu.html

I was hoping they'd be a bit cheaper but hopefully this means we'll start seeing some used ones for sale soon. I know I have at least one 320 I'm ready to put together with an extra FCU.

From the website I linked:

quote:
Update 11-19-20: Sig Sauer has started shipping the P320 FCU!! We have hundreds on order but they may arrive in small batches. We recommend adding your email for notification. If you receive a notification that they are in stock but the site shows out of stock that means they already sold out and you should re-add your email. This will likely happen often if Sig continues shipping 5 to 10 units at a time.

Only downside is it's tan only (didn't there used to be a vomit smiley face on this forum?). Oh well. Hopefully someone that wanted a tan one will sell one of their older ones cheaper for me to snatch up Smile

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I'd like one with a safety. Here's hoping this is the first of various options.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
I'd like one with a safety. Here's hoping this is the first of various options.

Same. I'm hoping there are some lower budget models closer to the 200 dollar range.

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I'd also go for a safety. Are these cut for one at least? The parts aren't expensive, but your FCU needs the added cuts.

I also saw large size X-modules? When did those come out?

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
As I just posted in another thread, I ordered one today from Top Gun Supply.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47368 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Only downside is it's tan only (didn't there used to be a vomit smiley face on this forum?). Oh well. Hopefully someone that wanted a tan one will sell one of their older ones cheaper for me to snatch up

That's not tan. It's titanium nitride. You want that because it's a very hard finish that reduces wear on the rails to improve its service life. Besides, other than the trigger, you're not gonna see it once it's installed anyway.

I think this is an excellent business model. It's by far the most innovative product yet from SIG/Sauer.

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Belgian Blue:
That's not tan. It's titanium nitride. You want that because it's a very hard finish that reduces wear on the rails to improve its service life. Besides, other than the trigger, you're not gonna see it once it's installed anyway.

I think this is an excellent business model. It's by far the most innovative product yet from SIG/Sauer.

Well, it's not black Razz

And I do agree. I went all in on the 320 because I think the FCU and overall modularity of it is really neat.