SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Canik TP9 and Its Variants
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canik TP9 and Its Variants Login/Join 
Picture of RioGrande481
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
...made by Erdogan's buddies in Turkey = not getting my money.

Good point that I hadn't thought about.

Yeah, i think I will stick with my Walther P99s.

RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976

Posts: 524 | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had a discussion with a long time associate who is originally from Turkey - long a US citizen - about firearm industry in Turkey: his take is that such industry keeps far away from politics and is centered in an area long considering itself to be separate from the capital.
Turkey and Germany are in NATO. Springfield's are made in very non NATO place! . . . and how many of our tools come from ***** ?

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Springfield's are made in very non NATO place!

I'm friends with quite a few Catholic refugees from Croatia/Serbia etc, what those people went through is pretty terrible.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There is a world elsewhere
Picture of Echtermetzger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Springfield's are made in very non NATO place!

Croatia - NATO member since 2009

A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed.

Posts: 6685 | Location: The hard land of the Winter | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh my! That event was not noticed. Albania too!
Still, not a happy part of the world.
Thanks for the correction.

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post