SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P6
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P6 Login/Join 
posted
I been out of the Sig game for a bit. Ran across a P6 in the pawn shop today. It was $450 out the door. I dont remember them being quite that much. Like i said, it has been a few years since i have really messed with sigs.

Posts: 496 | Registered: December 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The price of P6s has gone up a lot since that "hole has dried up"!! There are no more surplus P6s coming into the USA, and folks know what a nice handgun the 225/P6 is to shoot and carry.

Posts: 6614 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
450? Buy it!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16072 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok. Thanks for the info. I guess i was wrong. I remember the days of $300 and below.

Posts: 496 | Registered: December 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rhenson1:
Ok. Thanks for the info. I guess i was wrong. I remember the days of $300 and below.

You were not wrong about those days. But, they are long gone.

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of giz55792
posted Hide Post
I bought one a couple of years ago for $375. While going through it after I got it home, found the previous owner sent it in for an action job. Sent to the Forum's own coyotekiller to be refinished, and it came back looking brand new.

Put a few hundred problem free rounds through it. Gave it to our daughter after a bunch of break in around town and she loves it.

If you can find one, get it, you won't be sorry.

Posts: 711 | Location: Virginia, MN | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The last round of surplus P6 pistols that I remember was around $400.00 and that was several years ago. In todays market $450.00 seems a reasonable price for one in good condition.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchased a P6 about 7 years ago in a private sale, at $400 cash. Got two matching magazines, blue box and P6 (1981) in great shape.

I thought that was a fair price.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
$450 is a good price, especially if it comes with the 2 mags and the holster. Even without all the extras is is a good price.

I wish I had not sold mine but at least I sold it to someone here so it went to a good home.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post