SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Bought another Sig, P320 X Pro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bought another Sig, P320 X Pro Login/Join 
Picture of JPD217
posted
Picked this up a month or so ago, P320 X Pro Full size.

Added a magwell funnel and 21 round magazines.

Wasn't too long ago that I said I would never have a polymer framed striker fired gun, now I have two, this one and my P365, and I like them both.

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Are you considering installing a ROMEO1 at some point?

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Yes, I think at some point that will happen, though I'm not sure if I'll go with the Romeo or something else.

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gun looks awesome. Look forward to a range report when you have time.
X Pro can only be bought by LE, correct?

Posts: 83 | Location: Montgomery county, PA | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JPD217:
Yes, I think at some point that will happen, though I'm not sure if I'll go with the Romeo or something else.

I really like the ROMEO1 personally. I haven't had any issues with mine, two of which are two years old, not even having to replace a battery although I have to admit that I don't carry. Both my P320RX and P226RX SAO came with taller sights as a back-up while the X-Carry I just picked up that came with a ROMEO1 does not. Guess that makes sense since you lose the rear sight when installing the ROMEO1 anyhow. I like that the rear sight is dovetailed onto the slide separately from the plate, but the sights appear to be standard height. I wonder if the stock sights would be usable after a reflex sight is installed?

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
I do believe that it is only available to LE/Mil right now, I would expect that at some point Sig will offer it to all.

A guy I work with bought the same gun and put the Romeo 1 on it. I have to admit that it looks very nice. I am toying with the idea of getting the RX slide, it comes with the optic and the higher sights that are co-witnessed. I can buy the slide with the optic and sights attached for about the same price as the optic and sights alone.

I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
That’s the replacement for the X5, correct? It looks good but I’d like to see them compared side by side.

I was so close to picking up an X5 at some point and then lost interest with their discontinued status.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gibby29:
That’s the replacement for the X5, correct? It looks good but I’d like to see them compared side by side.

I was so close to picking up an X5 at some point and then lost interest with their discontinued status.

The X-5 has not been discontinued.

Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Not a replacement for the X5, an addition to the X series pistols. Unlike the X5, this one will fit in standard P320 duty holsters.

posted Hide Post
I picked up a X Pro in Carry size today. Already had the Delta Point Pro and correct height Dawson sight waiting to be installed. Have to work this weekend but will get a chance to shoot next week.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love to pick up a 320 X Pro. Anyone know when they will be available? Guessing as to demand, I'm sure they will sell at MSRP.

Posts: 83 | Location: Montgomery county, PA | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post