SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Bought another Sig, P320 X Pro

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bought another Sig, P320 X Pro Login/Join 
Picture of JPD217
posted
Picked this up a month or so ago, P320 X Pro Full size.

Added a magwell funnel and 21 round magazines.

Wasn't too long ago that I said I would never have a polymer framed striker fired gun, now I have two, this one and my P365, and I like them both.

"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."

President Theodore Roosevelt

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
-- George Washington

Posts: 2415 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Are you considering installing a ROMEO1 at some point?

Posts: 2213 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Yes, I think at some point that will happen, though I'm not sure if I'll go with the Romeo or something else.

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
-- George Washington

Posts: 2415 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gun looks awesome. Look forward to a range report when you have time.
X Pro can only be bought by LE, correct?

Posts: 25 | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JPD217:
Yes, I think at some point that will happen, though I'm not sure if I'll go with the Romeo or something else.

I really like the ROMEO1 personally. I haven't had any issues with mine, two of which are two years old, not even having to replace a battery although I have to admit that I don't carry. Both my P320RX and P226RX SAO came with taller sights as a back-up while the X-Carry I just picked up that came with a ROMEO1 does not. Guess that makes sense since you lose the rear sight when installing the ROMEO1 anyhow. I like that the rear sight is dovetailed onto the slide separately from the plate, but the sights appear to be standard height. I wonder if the stock sights would be usable after a reflex sight is installed?

Posts: 2213 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
I do believe that it is only available to LE/Mil right now, I would expect that at some point Sig will offer it to all.

A guy I work with bought the same gun and put the Romeo 1 on it. I have to admit that it looks very nice. I am toying with the idea of getting the RX slide, it comes with the optic and the higher sights that are co-witnessed. I can buy the slide with the optic and sights attached for about the same price as the optic and sights alone.

-- George Washington

I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
That’s the replacement for the X5, correct? It looks good but I’d like to see them compared side by side.

I was so close to picking up an X5 at some point and then lost interest with their discontinued status.

Posts: 7829 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gibby29:
That’s the replacement for the X5, correct? It looks good but I’d like to see them compared side by side.

I was so close to picking up an X5 at some point and then lost interest with their discontinued status.

The X-5 has not been discontinued.

Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Not a replacement for the X5, an addition to the X series pistols. Unlike the X5, this one will fit in standard P320 duty holsters.

-- George Washington

posted Hide Post
I picked up a X Pro in Carry size today. Already had the Delta Point Pro and correct height Dawson sight waiting to be installed. Have to work this weekend but will get a chance to shoot next week.

What, me worry?

Posts: 1981 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love to pick up a 320 X Pro. Anyone know when they will be available? Guessing as to demand, I'm sure they will sell at MSRP.

Posts: 25 | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post