SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    2/28 - Exactly 2 years later, the 228 finally got its "P" pin.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2/28 - Exactly 2 years later, the 228 finally got its "P" pin. Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Razz

Q

Posts: 26378 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Well, damn. Looks correct now. Big Grin

Posts: 17123 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Sweet

Posts: 26902 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Nice collection

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
The man never ceases to amaze.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
Very impressive. Now is it time to work on the "SIG Sauer" part? Big Grin

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Nice collection.

Now you need to put together a higher resolution photo consisting of 228 P228s.

Razz

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Needs more 228 Smile
That's an awesome collection.

Posts: 4587 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
No wonder 228s are so hard to find! Impressive collection and cool pic!

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
That's freaking awesome.

I saved the other picture so when someone calls me a gun nut, I whip my phone out and show it to them. "No, this is a gun nut."

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bravo! Very impressive collection!

Posts: 27 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: October 20, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many P228s does it take to spell P228 ? 53 ! Thanks for the cool picture !

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Nevermind the pistols, the room is beautiful.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My mouth is stuck open....amazing.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That rug really ties the room together.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8766 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice collection Q

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Impressive Sig collection set forth in a beautiful
home environment! NICE!

Posts: 248 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: November 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Incredible collection!

However, do you have to put them all away when you use the fireplace? Razz

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Awesome collection!! Smile

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Nice!

I wonder how long it took unbox, place, box backup and store that beautiful collection? Eek

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post