SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    NICE guns store finds this week.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NICE guns store finds this week. Login/Join 
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted
Order two $29 AR lowers online, have them shipped to my favorite local FFL. Once there, I find out he is going out of business and closing up shop. All guns on sale, make offers, clearing out inventory. I see a nice gently used P226R 9mm in the case with XS big dot night sights. Got a nice P226R with $150 night sights on it for $400. I sold my last P226R a few years ago and have dreaded it ever since. Happy to find a replacement. And definitely happy to pay $400 for one.

Another gun store across town, stop in to browse and "look around". Oops. I see a pristine, like new, maybe fired 50 rounds through it, blue Smith & Wesson model 27-3 with a 6 inch barrel. This is the "original" model of .357 magnum, originally called the registered magnum, now called the model 27. Beautiful 3T model, with target hammer, target trigger, target sights ($$), and pristine target stocks ($$). No Hillary hole, early 80's production. A beautiful world class N-frame in .357 magnum. Arguably a better gun than a Colt Python. NEWB at the store priced it at $550. He let it go for $500. A quick look at online gun auction sight shows similar guns selling for $1200-$1500. I almost pulled a muscle pulling my wallet out so fast at $500. Must not have known what he had. AND considering he likely made a handsome profit, I feel sorry for the poor sap that sold it to the gun store for likely $250.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Pics or it didn't happen.... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
'No Hillary hole'....lmfao!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
Hell of a find for both, but especially the S&W!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Pics or it didn't happen.... Wink
Detailed pics of the N.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alright, where is the shop? We need to know.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post