SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P250 in 22lr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P250 in 22lr Login/Join 
posted
Anybody have a p250 22lr? I got a magazine question.

Posts: 63 | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PeterGV
posted Hide Post
Yup! Haven't shot it much, but I have one.

Ask away!

Posts: 1318 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: April 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got one also. Your question could have been answered already. Smile

Posts: 1349 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Havent handled one but does it use the same grip, and mag base plates as the 9, 40 versions or is it different like the 45acp size wise? And the same gen 2 250 fcu? Thinking of getting one but also trying to consolidate.

Posts: 63 | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the question? 10 round compact size seems to be the only option.

Posts: 101 | Registered: July 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PeterGV
posted Hide Post
The grip module and FCU are the same for all P250s. Which is very cool if you ask me.

Mag base plate... not sure.

Posts: 1318 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: April 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ftdtetr:
Havent handled one but does it use the same grip, and mag base plates as the 9, 40 versions or is it different like the 45acp size wise? And the same gen 2 250 fcu? Thinking of getting one but also trying to consolidate.

It uses a 9/357/40 compact grip module.

Standard P250 FCU.

---------------The Answer Is There Is No Answer---------------

Posts: 152 | Registered: January 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anyone seen or confirmed a recent source for the .22 conversion kits? I have an SC .380 and think the .22 would be a good trainer for the DAO...

Posts: 426 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
So for those that have them, is there enough meat on the barrel to thread it for something like the Mosquito or S&W M&Pc 22 thread adaptor?

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeoJelly:
Has anyone seen or confirmed a recent source for the .22 conversion kits? I have an SC .380 and think the .22 would be a good trainer for the DAO...

Just buy a separate .22. CDNN is selling them for $289.99: https://www.cdnnsports.com/sig...lr.html#.Wayab8iGOUk

(Comes with two magazines, and you get another two free with Sig's mail-in rebate.)

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SIG has the P250 .22 mags on sale right now for $8.99.

Probably time to make your move.

Posts: 1349 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post