SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    If you don't have one, get a Maglula UpLULA magazine loader
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you don't have one, get a Maglula UpLULA magazine loader Login/Join 
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Never realized what was missing till one was used for first time. couldn"t buy my own fast enough . makes the 15 round G19 mag so easy to load .the different colors do not bother me but could be a help in not sprouting legs ......................drill sgt.

Posts: 1952 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just ordered one from Midway! Those 10rd P365 mags have tough springs. New Wolff springs for 10rd P229/40 mags are tough to let the last round in as well.

Thank you,
Ian

"Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action." - Ian Fleming

Posts: 547 | Location: MA | Registered: March 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
I have one and love it!
I narrowed the tang so I can use it on CZ
Kadet 22LR mags! Still works fine for 9 & 45!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Go Outdoor Gears have them fun sale...plus free shipping....for those on the fence.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beanhead:
Go Outdoor Gears have them fun sale...plus free shipping....for those on the fence.

Great Price.....Good Vendor to deal with ?

Posts: 1341 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I just bought 2 and they arrived 3 days after.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Yep.

Got a Maglula and Striplula for AR mags also. They are awesome.

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know there UpLula is popular, but I'd also consider the ETS CAM Loader. I loaded about 20 Glock 17 mags with it, from a bulk ammo can, in 15 minutes earlier with no pain in the fingers. Probably could achieve half the time with ammo from trays. The cam loader does require some strength compared to the Uplula, but you can put your shoulder into it.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the best finger saving device ever invented.

Scouts Out

Posts: 1118 | Registered: May 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've had one for years. Never really used it till one day I woke up and my hands were sore-so sore-from arthritis I had trouble functioning including loading mags. Okay, it wasn't one day, rather it was gradual but the point is-I'm in trouble trying to load without my Uplula.

And, of course, I can't find the little bugger when I want it. Range bag, truck, gun safe, maybe on the work bench? Where'd I leave that thing?

So I ordered two more tonight and, of course, I ordered from Gregg. Best service by far, reasonable pricing and, he's a member here.

Bob

Posts: 1558 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep! The utility of this device cannot be overstated.

Posts: 987 | Registered: January 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, my two new Uplulas arrived this morning. That Gregg is sure a fast shipper. I don't order a lot, but, when Ineed something, I check his site first.

Bob

Posts: 1558 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Google "uplula counterfeit"

Amazon has been selling counterfeits, so best to buy them from someplace more reputable.

Buyer beware.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Never load without one Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5906 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i have that loader It works good on larger calibers ,,Ive never tried another brand so i have nothing to compair it to

Posts: 52 | Location: pennsylvainia | Registered: July 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know what kind of mods you need to do to one to make it work with 2011 magazines? The mag tubs are wide enough it jams the maglula.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I liked it so much I bought another

Posts: 28 | Location: Fort Worth Texas | Registered: January 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know not everyone needs the single stack adapter plate but it sure stabilizes the cartridge insertion for my 1911's. That might be the ticket for the 2011's but I do not own one to verify.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2872 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Figured I'd bump this for someone who might be on the fence or needs help loading mags.

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Only mag that ever challenged my hand strength was the colt 32 round 9mm smg magazine.
Most of my friends have lula loaders, and loading by hand I can generally load 3 magazines in the time it them to load 2 with the lula.
For military 556 I find it is a technique and finesse thing to use the stripper clips and never had problems with them either. Perhaps as I age and my hands get weaker I can see the utility

Posts: 3268 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post