SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    If you don't have one, get a Maglula UpLULA magazine loader
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you don't have one, get a Maglula UpLULA magazine loader Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I never had one before my 365 even though loading 9mm 1911 mags were difficult. After breaking 2 cheap loaders on my 365 I bought a Uplula. Then I bought a second one in case something happens to the first one. I use it all the time now. (Girlie man references accepted)

BTW . . .Does anyone else believe Sig bought stock in the Uplula before they launched the 365?

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I’ve got one.

And also the Baby UpLULA to load the single stack mags of my .380 P238 and .22 Beretta 87 Target.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just ordered 3: normal pistol, for 22, and for AR 15 mags. My name will be added to each.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I got one and loved it, so bought a second one for my son. I got both from Greg, he's great to deal with.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Buy a couple when on sale somewhere, they're cheap.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
Get the pink one, they are less likely to grow legs.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1321 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JWF:
Get the pink one, they are less likely to grow legs.

Mine's orange.

Pink/Orange is also easy to find in the bottom of your range bag.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
My shooting buddies have been telling me for years to get one. I guess that I am too cheap. Hell, that's 2 boxes of pistol ammo!

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I've had mine for years. Although my fingers are pretty strong from many years of manual labor, there's no sense in wearing them out needlessly. Sore fingers will affect your shooting as well. The loader they make for AR magazines also works very well.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
It is the greatest product since DOS 6.22. I can't imagine what I did before having one.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Can’t believe I’ve missed these. Thanks for posting. My wife happened to be at Academy when I started reading the thread. Jut tried it out a few minutes ago. Pretty easy to get is a rhythm and it works great!

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent product. But I recommend removing the lock button at the top. It serves no practical purpose, and can hinder cartridge loading.

Illinois Concealed Carry Firearms Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol and CCW Instructor, Firearms Expert Witness - Fraternal Order of Police
*************************************************************************************************************
"Civilian marksmanship was appalling, for a population obsessed with guns." - Lee Child, "A Wanted Man"

Posts: 93 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCfromNY:

(Girlie man references accepted)

You won't get any of that from me.

Coming up on three decades of loading mags by hand, ( the bulk of that was for Uncle Sam's ranges, some was while I worked for a large local gun company, the rest was on my time, ) so I seldom had the need for loading tools.

The 365's mags, ( at least initially for me, ) required the use of the UPLULA to get the last couple rounds into the 12 and 15 round mags.

quote:
BTW . . .Does anyone else believe Sig bought stock in the Uplula before they launched the 365?

I've occasionally wondered that, my self.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Wife stole mine, I use some other brand one I have. It's actually faster and easier 80%, the other 20% it gets jammed and I have to load the last couple by hand or reload the loader.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got 3, pink orange and black. I shoot pistol probably more than most and when you are able to save your fingers and hands from stuffing rounds from 8-21 per mag X a whole bunch then you have better control when on target. I got turned onto them when I shot the Bianchi Cup the 1st time many years ago.

Posts: 363 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two myself. Maglulas rock. So do other loaders for other platforms. I've got Caldwell Mag Charger loaders for both AR and AK platforms, and have been looking at options for the MPX.

I like my thumbs. Especially now that they are officially old.

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Demonstrate use of LL and the observer wishes his/her own. One of the necessities of shooting when using magazines. Buy the gray inserts that can be retained by the ring at the bottom so as (selectively) to help with single stack magazines. Very intelligent design and implementation. Amazon no longer sells as Maglula contends they were selling Chinese counterfeits. Watch out.

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
A buddy at work has one and loves it. I think he secretly hates that I can load my P365 mags by hand faster than he can with the gizmo Big Grin

lets see a video of that.

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
As someone else on this Forum once stated about the UpLULA, "I tried it and it felt like when the Christmas lights came on at the Griswolds' house."

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Big Grin
Yeah, a friend turned me on to it a few months back. It was like "Damn, where has THIS been all my life???" My fingers are still thanking him.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post