I never had one before my 365 even though loading 9mm 1911 mags were difficult. After breaking 2 cheap loaders on my 365 I bought a Uplula. Then I bought a second one in case something happens to the first one. I use it all the time now. (Girlie man references accepted)
BTW . . .Does anyone else believe Sig bought stock in the Uplula before they launched the 365?
__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________
I’ve got one.
And also the Baby UpLULA to load the single stack mags of my .380 P238 and .22 Beretta 87 Target.
Make me one with everything.
– Buddhist monk to a hot dog vendor
Just ordered 3: normal pistol, for 22, and for AR 15 mags. My name will be added to each.
I got one and loved it, so bought a second one for my son. I got both from Greg, he's great to deal with.
Amazing how many Americans hate America.
|Just because you can, |
doesn't mean you should
Buy a couple when on sale somewhere, they're cheap.
Avoid buying ChiCom/CCP products whenever possible.
Get the pink one, they are less likely to grow legs.
Just another day in paradise.
|Fighting the good fight|
Pink/Orange is also easy to find in the bottom of your range bag.
My shooting buddies have been telling me for years to get one. I guess that I am too cheap. Hell, that's 2 boxes of pistol ammo!
|His diet consists of black|
coffee, and sarcasm.
I've had mine for years. Although my fingers are pretty strong from many years of manual labor, there's no sense in wearing them out needlessly. Sore fingers will affect your shooting as well. The loader they make for AR magazines also works very well.
It is the greatest product since DOS 6.22. I can't imagine what I did before having one.
Can’t believe I’ve missed these. Thanks for posting. My wife happened to be at Academy when I started reading the thread. Jut tried it out a few minutes ago. Pretty easy to get is a rhythm and it works great!
Excellent product. But I recommend removing the lock button at the top. It serves no practical purpose, and can hinder cartridge loading.
Illinois Concealed Carry Firearms Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol and CCW Instructor, Firearms Expert Witness - Fraternal Order of Police
"Civilian marksmanship was appalling, for a population obsessed with guns." - Lee Child, "A Wanted Man"
|Old Air Cavalryman|
You won't get any of that from me.
Coming up on three decades of loading mags by hand, ( the bulk of that was for Uncle Sam's ranges, some was while I worked for a large local gun company, the rest was on my time, ) so I seldom had the need for loading tools.
The 365's mags, ( at least initially for me, ) required the use of the UPLULA to get the last couple rounds into the 12 and 15 round mags.
I've occasionally wondered that, my self.
"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."
Wife stole mine, I use some other brand one I have. It's actually faster and easier 80%, the other 20% it gets jammed and I have to load the last couple by hand or reload the loader.
Sic Semper Tyrannis
I've got 3, pink orange and black. I shoot pistol probably more than most and when you are able to save your fingers and hands from stuffing rounds from 8-21 per mag X a whole bunch then you have better control when on target. I got turned onto them when I shot the Bianchi Cup the 1st time many years ago.
Two myself. Maglulas rock. So do other loaders for other platforms. I've got Caldwell Mag Charger loaders for both AR and AK platforms, and have been looking at options for the MPX.
I like my thumbs. Especially now that they are officially old.
Demonstrate use of LL and the observer wishes his/her own. One of the necessities of shooting when using magazines. Buy the gray inserts that can be retained by the ring at the bottom so as (selectively) to help with single stack magazines. Very intelligent design and implementation. Amazon no longer sells as Maglula contends they were selling Chinese counterfeits. Watch out.
Mac in Michigan
|Quit staring at my wife's Butt|
lets see a video of that.
|Do---or do not. |
There is no try.
As someone else on this Forum once stated about the UpLULA, "I tried it and it felt like when the Christmas lights came on at the Griswolds' house."
Yeah, a friend turned me on to it a few months back. It was like "Damn, where has THIS been all my life???" My fingers are still thanking him.
|Powered by Social Strata||Page 1 2 3|