SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 upgrade video
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 upgrade video Login/Join 
posted
Seems quite clear and helpful!

https://youtu.be/u9vIY2EoJwE

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
Very helpful. Thanks for posting.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing. One of my 320's is on the way to Sig right now, cant wait to get it back.

Posts: 95 | Location: Richardson, Texas | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since sig forum nowadays seems to be inoperable without a bitch or complaint, here is mine. Lol. Great video but I wanted to see the lightened internals.

Posts: 7473 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
This upgrade happened so quickly, it's as if the original design got cheapened down by bean counters and now got brought back by a super expensive, profit killing lawsuit and recall.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Very good video, thank you

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks OP. Always good to see some factual, informative, non-hysterical P320 upgrade info.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
Excellent video, thank you sir!

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TrojanX4:
Excellent video, thank you sir!

FYI, your avatar is 2834 x 2497 pixels. The suggested avatar size is 60 x 60 pixels.

Here's a link to a resized avatar:

http://iamwingnut.com/photos/var/albums/60x60.png

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
In the video, take a close look at the frame that has the disconnector installed and compare it to the other. Look just above the disconnector and it looks like the frame was modified to fit the disconnector in. I was understanding that no frame work needed to be done. Am I wrong?

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deadmanmike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yanici:
In the video, take a close look at the frame that has the disconnector installed and compare it to the other. Look just above the disconnector and it looks like the frame was modified to fit the disconnector in. I was understanding that no frame work needed to be done. Am I wrong?

Looks like it's the sear housing block, not the frame.

=============
Certified Sig P-Series Armorer
Certified AR-15/M16/M4 Armorer
Certified 1911 Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer
Certified Sig P320 Armorer
Certified Glock Advanced Armorer
Certified MPX Armorer
Certified MCX Armorer

Posts: 1587 | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
Thanks OP.
I was tentative about the upgrade although I did sign up but it looks like I'll be sending mine in in once I get the email/shipping label from SIG.

Cosmetically I don't care for the 'look' of the new trigger, however.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was told by CS that no changes were made to the frame. I have a full size with medium grip waiting for mine to come home from Sig. CS told me not to worry that no changes were made that would keep the new frame from working just like the original.

Posts: 207 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post