SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    It’s Spring, It’s Sunny out and P365’s and 12 round mags are popping up
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It’s Spring, It’s Sunny out and P365’s and 12 round mags are popping up Login/Join 
posted
I am in Northern Indiana and just started looking and various stores had them on the display counter

If you need some places to look send me an e-mail

RC

Posts: 1941 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carried the P365 around the last couple of days, with the extended 10 round, and the 12 round magazine. Surprisingly it didn't print any more or make much different in the pocket or extracting from the pocket.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
I was at the local gunshow this past weekend. There were a good number of P365's available, ranging in price from $500-$750!! The $500 one sold in the first 30 minutes the show was open. The $750 ones were still there when the dealers packed up. 12 round mags were available too, with prices starting at $45 each.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
I'm on a couple lists for one. I won't pay more than $500. In six months time all those wanting one will have one. I had a similar experience when the Shield was released. You can pick them up routinely for under $300 when they were being sold for $600 when first released. I can wait.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am seeing $600 at the big local store

$500-$550 at the small stores

$45-$65 for mags

I shot it a little this weekend and it's what I was looking for

Next is a good holster, mag holders and then run I'll run it through a couple of IDPA matches to see how my choices work under a little pressure

RC

Posts: 1941 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
They are still trying to sell them for $700 on Gunbroker. Remember when the LCP first came out? Same thing, it will take 6 months but I think the price will come down dramatically by the end of this year.

Posts: 490 | Location: NE FL, JAX | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post