SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Did I just make a mistake? Trailside at the pawnshop.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did I just make a mistake? Trailside at the pawnshop. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Dec. 3. But he has good help at the shop so I wouldn't panic short term. Longer term is just a guess but I would think someone would step in. But I'll pass along what I learn next Thursday.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, i ordered a few replacement parts and mags

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I just stopped by and the best they would do was $370. I even mentioned the lower price they offered you and they said they paid $325 on it.

My initial offer was for two guns so you’d think they’d have worked a deal.

Oh well. I don’t *need* either

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
... they said they paid $325 on it.

I think they lied.

Posts: 937 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
LOL of course they did. "We don't work on those kind of margins". As if pawn shops are Costco or something compared to your local gun shop that generally works on 50% margins for used items.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you win some you loose some. Set your price in your mind. Walk away if you can't meet it. Not a one of my guns do i NEED.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
I just stopped by and the best they would do was $370. I even mentioned the lower price they offered you and they said they paid $325 on it.

My initial offer was for two guns so you’d think they’d have worked a deal.

Oh well. I don’t *need* either

Well I guess I should have bought it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
any info on the larry's guns store?