SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    320 question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

320 question Login/Join 
posted
For those that have returned their 320 to Sig for the upgrade, how long after you submitted the serial number to Sig, did you receive the shipping label? Sent my info to them over 2 weeks ago, and have not heard anything from them.

fergie

Posts: 8 | Location: Jackson, TN USA | Registered: June 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
About a month or so...LOL still haven't sent in.

Posts: 269 | Registered: August 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jwk226
posted Hide Post
It took about three weeks for me to get the shipping label. I just received the label about a week ago.

Posts: 63 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: February 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. I’m in the same boat. I’ll stop looking for it so maybe it will show up!

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys

Posts: 8 | Location: Jackson, TN USA | Registered: June 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
About a month. After I sent the pistol in, it was returned within two weeks.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I did my 3 toward the end of the year. It was a few months before the6 start sending them. The first 2 took a week each for turnaround. The last one was weeks. That last one was in January.

Posts: 1352 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
It took about two months to get my shipping label, but my pistol was only gone about 8 days before it was returned.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Took about 4 weeks from filling out the online form to getting the shipping label. I submitted my info at the very beginning of February, and got the shipping labels at the very end of February.

I shipped mine off on March 1st, and am still waiting for them to return. The email that contained the shipping labels stated that turnaround would take 4-6 weeks.

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple of months to get the label, but once sent in, they took from a week to two weeks to come back, depending on the pistol.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Took about 2 months for the label to arrive. Shipped it on a Thursday afternoon, SIG sent it back the following Friday!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post