SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Karma Post: Older Sig 228 and 229 Booklets
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma Post: Older Sig 228 and 229 Booklets Login/Join 
posted
Hello,

Anyone in need or would like one of these booklets? send me an email and I will ship it over to you.

One to a customer please.

So I apologize. For some reason when you post photos now using photo bucket they end up posting YUGE.... I will gladly send photos if anyone would like to see them, or someone can tell me why that happens I would fix it.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i only use pb for gifs & use free imgur as photohost, where i can select pc size + copy the bbcode.

i'll take the 229 booklet please, email to follow.

Posts: 2211 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To be fair. I will send out the 2 books in the order I received email. "Bob C" for the 228 and KKloppel for the 229.

I will get those out tomorrow gents.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leonidas211:
To be fair. I will send out the 2 books in the order I received email. "Bob C" for the 228 and KKloppel for the 229.

I will get those out tomorrow gents.
Thank you for your generosity to the Forum

With many image hosting services, you have to resize the image to the display size that you want on the Internet

Most Computer screens have a display area that is 800-1200 pixels wide(some are even as wide as 1920 pixels), most cell phone images are 2000-3000 pixels wide

If you resize everything to a width of 1000 you will be pretty good

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Very generous, thanks again!

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Booklets went out.

Hope you enjoy them.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

posted Hide Post
thank you for the karma, very generous.

Posts: 2211 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if any left, could use either or both.

Posts: 44 | Registered: August 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
Sorry. I sent you an email before I realized I was too late. Please disregard. Peter

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post