SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Will 320’s be upgraded if returned for service?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will 320’s be upgraded if returned for service? Login/Join 
posted
Will non-upgraded 320’s be upgraded if they are returned for service for a different issue?

Posts: 37 | Location: Dallas,Tx,USA | Registered: February 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
I doubt it.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a question to ask SIG.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1859 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure it states no in the FAQs.

Yeah...three questions from the bottom.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Not unless you call first, I just got my return labels and it says if you need other work on the pistol to call customer service before sending it back

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Sorry should have read closer... Thought you meant the reverse, if you send it back for the upgrade will they do other service.

No. No upgrade if sent in for something else.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like like you're trying to skip the line. Nice try but it sounds like sig has already figured that out. Still, the sending it in and waiting sucks.

Posts: 1241 | Location: OHIO | Registered: December 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent my 320 45 in for service a a few months ago. Slide not going into battery. When I called Sig to talk about sending it in for service, they asked me if I “would mind” if they kept it long enough to do the upgrade. I told them just as long as they didn’t keep it too long

Posts: 17 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig was really great. They did the work on it to get it functioning as I have described in a previous post and the upgrade added about two weeks to the whole process.

Posts: 17 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder if tge can add x-ray sights while its in for the upgrade, if pre-arranged.

I got notice to send in one of the P320's, which is an IOP police pistol; it was one of the last registered by me, and none of the others have come up, yet.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I got notice to send in one of the P320's, which is an IOP police pistol; it was one of the last registered by me, and none of the others have come up, yet.

Exactly the same here, but only 1 of 2 I have. Last registered, but first & only to get a notice. Mine was sent in last week & registered on 10/05 along with a RX. All my other P320's were registered 8/26-8/28 & have heard nothing.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4250 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Will non-upgraded 320’s be upgraded if they are returned for service for a different issue?

The upgrades are being done in the Exeter facility. A return for other issues would normally go to Newington. Guess they could do some items if it was a prior arrangement. Exeter doesn't have all parts in stock.

No idea if they could piggyback the two items but not likely. But couldn't hurt to ask.

quote:
IOP police pistol

Department units were being done in Newington. Not sure it that includes the IOP units.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post