SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My new CZ P10C and Bereta APX
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My new CZ P10C and Bereta APX Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
I finally got to hold the CZ today. It felt really nice in the hand and I liked the balance but the texturing on the grip is severe. It was almost uncomfortable just holding it, shooting it would be painful. I'd have to tone it down with some sandpaper if I had one.

I toned the grip on mine down with a scuff pad, going a little at a time it took around 15 minutes to get *exactly* the right amount of bite that I prefer.I did not do the sides of the grip. The Pics above are of my CZ P-10c in a BlackPoint Tactical leather winged holster.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Biggy,

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm usually not a fan of plastic striker fired pistols but the P-10C I have is a fantastic shooter. Here is 50 yards from a rest with open sights.
https://youtu.be/c9BicnD-YA0
I'll try it at 100 soon. So far, it's as good as the P-07.
Joe

P226-X-Five 9mm, P226-9/40/357SIG/22LR, P239-9, Kahr PM40, Desert Eagle 1911G, CZ75B 9mm, Savage 308 bolt gun, Stag Arms AR-15.

Posts: 1941 | Location: West Texas | Registered: March 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gunguru123
posted Hide Post

So finished up working in my P10C and APX, 500 rounds total each today. No malfunctions of any sort, used all types of ammo, used a light and they are fantastic guns. Now the trigger on the P10C wins hands down but I enjoy the soft APX more overall. It is just a soft shooting, accurate gun with a good trigger. I might add another to the arsenal. Waiting on the full sized P10 or P10sc.

Sig P220 Elite Dark, W. German 220/226 Navy/226 Tac Ops/226R Stainless/228/229 Legion/229R/M11-A1D

Glocks, HK, Walther, XDs, etc, etc...

Posts: 1043 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Just curious but Will the APX fit Glock 17 holsters?

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gunguru123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:

No, at least from the ones in my collection.

Sig P220 Elite Dark, W. German 220/226 Navy/226 Tac Ops/226R Stainless/228/229 Legion/229R/M11-A1D

Glocks, HK, Walther, XDs, etc, etc...

Posts: 1043 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Thanks....
quote:
Originally posted by gunguru123:
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:

No, at least from the ones in my collection.

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
I handled an APX at the LGS. First one that I've seen so far. I really liked the grip and handling but the trigger was not up to par. Lots of take up and not that crisp. Maybe it was a Monday morning gun.

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wreckless:
I handled an APX at the LGS. First one that I've seen so far. I really liked the grip and handling but the trigger was not up to par. Lots of take up and not that crisp. Maybe it was a Monday morning gun.

The way the APX trigger feels in the gun shop does not do it justice. Once you take it home and give it a good cleaning and put a couple hundred rounds through the pistol, it gets noticeably better. It's a good trigger IMHO of course.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
The new Beretta reminds me of beer pong. Big Grin

Nice striker collection.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post