SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P365 15 round mags
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P365 15 round mags Login/Join 
Picture of rockchalk06
posted
Just got the email from Sig a few minutes ago. 15 rounders for the P365. I ordered two (kinda pricey 49 a piece). I shouldn't, but these look interesting.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
My bad Mods. I missed the thread already talking it.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Com 45acp
posted Hide Post
Interesting. Wander why all three mags have different finishes on them.

Posts: 521 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Says Legion only but I can't register my P365 as Legion

Posts: 146 | Registered: August 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Com 45acp:
Interesting. Wander why all three mags have different finishes on them.

I just stole them from the website. When mine arrive, I will take some pictures of them.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Challer:
Says Legion only but I can't register my P365 as Legion

They sent it out as a perk for the "legion club," where the legion members get advance purchase.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna try one.

If it works out, it will replace the twelve round mag I carry as an EDC reload on my belt.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I really need to see how much more it sticks out when under my shirt or what the exact increase in length it is between the 12 and 15 rounders.

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't carry a P365 with the 15 round magazine, as I would carry it in a pocket and the longer mag would impede the draw, but the 15 round magazine would be a good option for the backup magazine.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
I wouldn't carry a P365 with the 15 round magazine, as I would carry it in a pocket and the longer mag would impede the draw, but the 15 round magazine would be a good option for the backup magazine.

My thoughts as well.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:

This is my thinking. If they are legit and run fine after a few hundred rounds, I am going to have Ryan Grizzle make me a dual GS2 Light/mag pouch for the 15 rounder. Will probably have to send it to him though. Carry with a 10 or maybe even a 12 rounder depending on dress attire for the day. Stick the 2nd 15 rounder in my truck.

Picture of mrprovy
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for the in stock email from gunmagwarehouse.com; looking forward to getting a couple of them.

Posts: 62 | Location: New Yorkistan | Registered: April 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I just purchased one from Sig website. No longer restricted to Legion folks!

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
I was right behind you.

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Should be here friday

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rockchalk06,

Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Mine came today. I like them so far. Gotta get them to the range.

Posts: 436 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Can you post a pic of it in a 365?

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
How does the height of the P365 with the 15 round mag compare to a G19?

Posts: 1625 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Can you post a pic of it in a 365?

Sure, what’s the best way to post the pics?

Posts: 436 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
GaryBF made some instructions

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post