SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HK VP9 - your thoughts?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK VP9 - your thoughts? Login/Join 
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
I love mine. Great trigger. $499 w/6 mags when CDNN was dumping them.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deen
posted Hide Post
I like mine well enough that I recently got an SK, too.

I have mine set up with the large backstrap and right panel, and the small left panel. Perfect fit.

And with surety I shall attain victory
- Guru Gobind Singh.

Posts: 1572 | Location: Twin Cities, MN | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love mine. I have both, SK and regular. In my opinion, the SK is the better VP9.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I like them but have sold both of the ones I had. My first one tore my trigger finger up bad and I sold it to my brother. My 2nd one was much better but I recently went through a 220 phase and sold my VP9 & 320C 9mm to by more 220's.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Sea-Moose
posted Hide Post
I have purchased 2 VP9s in the past and ended up trading/selling both of them away because I really didn't care for the groove which the trigger rides in on the inside of the trigger guard....then I held the VP9SK....let me tell you, it fits in my hand like it was designed for it and shoots just as nicely. Thankfully, the new VP9B (push button magazine release) does not have that groove on the inside of the trigger guard so I immediately bought one of those and it is quickly becoming one of my favorite handguns....it might be replacing the full sized p320 I use now as my carry gun.

I do really enjoy the paddle magazine release on the trigger guard. It's nice because it allows me to reload quicker and not have to change my grip when I'm doing timed drills for fun at the range

Posts: 301 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jezsuiz:
Accurate and reliable. What else do you need?

Well, this:

quote:
Originally posted by PD:
I love mine. Great trigger. $499 w/6 mags when CDNN was dumping them.

I love a bargain!

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
I had 2,and was going to get a few more,but the one reason i sold mine was the slide release lever was to small,and i had to change my grip to push the lever down.

Posts: 1796 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post