SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Did anyone who sent their P320 back to Sig for the drop repair
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did anyone who sent their P320 back to Sig for the drop repair Login/Join 
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted
Remove their Apex, or other aftermarket trigger, before sending them back? Also, are the pistols returned to your home, or do they have to go through an FFL again? Thanks.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
The requirements for sending a pistol from a home to a repair facility and back are detailed in the ATF FAQ.

See the last sentence above.

I plan to put the standard trigger back in. The Apex folks have on their website words that suggest your Apex trigger has some residual value (i.e. store credit) at their shop, which I think you would rather have than letting Sig toss it aside.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5051 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, 4mul8r, you are correct. Thanks.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of course State law may add additional requirements.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post