SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Sig 1911 Tacops 45 ACP - Wow!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig 1911 Tacops 45 ACP - Wow! Login/Join 
Picture of rockinrebel
posted
Just shot my Sig 1911 Tacops 45 ACP for the first time last weekend. Full size. Wow does this thing shoot good. Very accurate, crisp trigger and handling the recoil of 230 grain hardball is so easy. Sweet.

Posts: 50 | Location: Richmond Hill, Georgia | Registered: November 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The_Watcher
posted Hide Post
I have owned Colts, Springfields, Baers, Wessons, Smith 1911s, but the Sig 1911's are great- up there with any of them

Posts: 184 | Registered: April 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got one in the Traditional slide profile. Did tons of research before I bought and it was very hard to beat it for the money at the time.

IDPA ESP SS

Posts: 973 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: January 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockinrebel
posted Hide Post
Yep....mine is the traditional slide profile also. Awesome shooting firearm. And looks dang cool too.

Posts: 50 | Location: Richmond Hill, Georgia | Registered: November 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My one and only 1911 is a Sig TACOPS and it’s a great pistol. I’m not a 1911 guy but whenever I don't have one I want one so the TACOPS scratches the itch and I have a great time shooting it.

Posts: 478 | Location: Arizona | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a Tacops about a year ago, and it has been an excellent pistol. Of course, it is loaded with features like front strap checkering, magwell, night sights, and rail. It is one of the most accurate pistols that I have ever shot, and it has been completely reliable. It is difficult to get it back when my GF shoots it at the range. She likes it as much as me. OP, you made a great choice.

Posts: 655 | Location: Northern Colorado, USA | Registered: September 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post