SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up a Sig P225-A1 (225A-9-BSS-CC)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a Sig P225-A1 (225A-9-BSS-CC) Login/Join 
Picture of Hillbilly Dan
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the P225. I got mine a year ago at my LGS. I love it. The best part is shooting it. Mine shots so good and is very accurate.
I decided to go from a 220 down to a 9mm and the P225 was what I found at my local shop. I fell in love with it the first time I picked it up. I do not know how many are out in the public now because I do not see much talk on this forum, but for any one wanting a sweet single stack 9mm they should take a look at the P225. Mine is the all black model .
Enjoy,
Hillbilly Dan
Life Member NRA
Friends of NRA

Posts: 317 | Location: Murray, KY | Registered: June 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BH Pilot
posted Hide Post
If you are still looking for a 225A mag check out Gun Mag Warehouse, https://gunmagwarehouse.com/si...-round-magazine.html they still have them in stock.

Posts: 19 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great price! I just ordered 5. Hope they are not Pro Mag's or I will be sending them back. When I hovered over the picture, they appeared to be marked as factory.
Again, this is a great price!

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie:
Great price! I just ordered 5. Hope they are not Pro Mag's or I will be sending them back. When I hovered over the picture, they appeared to be marked as factory.

I ordered some too. They definitely look like factory and are described as factory. I don't think Promag makes mags for the A1 yet. they have a couple of versions for the old P225/P6 that I know of. We'll see. Great price for sure!

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BH Pilot
posted Hide Post
I have used Gun Mag Warehouse for other mags in the past and have always had good luck.

Posts: 19 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

When you get them, can you post a short review here? That is like almost too good to be true price.

Posts: 499 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
I received mine from Gunmag Warehouse and they are the real deal. Shipped in their original retail boxes unlike another vendor I bought from a while back that assumed it was ok for them to take them out of the retail boxes and send only the mags in their plastic bags to save on shipping them to me. Emailing them about it got a "we reserve the right to do this" response even though they had no mention of it on the product description or website. Not to mention their price was significantly higher.

The best deal on original retail package SIG brand mags I've ever seen for any SIG pistol.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:
I received mine from Gunmag Warehouse and they are the real deal. Shipped in their original retail boxes unlike another vendor I bought from a while back that assumed it was ok for them to take them out of the retail boxes and send only the mags in their plastic bags to save on shipping them to me. Emailing them about it got a "we reserve the right to do this" response even though they had no mention of it on the product description or website. Not to mention their price was significantly higher.

The best deal on original retail package SIG brand mags I've ever seen for any SIG pistol.

Thanks! Just ordered a pair for the SIG P225A1 I am picking up tomorrow!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: R K9 J,

Posts: 499 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since they are 239 mags with different base plates, do they sell the base plates separate? In a pinch would this be a solution?

I'm solid on mags for my two but curious minds and all.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by R K9 J:
quote:

When you get them, can you post a short review here? That is like almost too good to be true price.

Received my magazines in 2 days of ordering. They came very well packaged in a padded box, the magazines came in original Sig sealed packages.
For this price, I could be not happier and can recommend GunMag Warehouse. I know I will be going to them first for my next magazine purchases.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by R K9 J:
quote:

Received my magazines in 2 days of ordering. They came very well packaged in a padded box, the magazines came in original Sig sealed packages.
For this price, I could be not happier and can recommend GunMag Warehouse. I know I will be going to them first for my next magazine purchases.

Ordered my mags on 27 September (late) and got them today! Brand new, SIG P225A1 in their factory boxes. $19.99 each!!! Great price and superb service! THANKS!