SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New P938, love it!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New P938, love it! Login/Join 
posted
Picked up a P938 yesterday, fell in love by the end of the first clip. Amazing accuracy, I fired back to back with my Bodyguard and PPS, Bodyguard wasn’t even close and the PPS was better but the Sig was right on. Really hate the Bodyguard trigger now!

Posts: 5 | Registered: June 04, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Congratulations on your new 938. They really do shoot great.

For me, my 365 has regulated the 938 SAS to semi-safe queen status, but I still carry it from time to time. Functioned perfectly with every type of HP I've ever fed it. I snagged my 938 up in 2013.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard. Which version did you buy? We like photos here.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have owned and carried my 938 since Aug 2013. I haven't carried it every day, but way more than anything in second place!
There is really nothing not to like about it. It's all metal, lightweight, very easy to conceal, and amazingly accurate and easy to shoot. I have never had a single misfire in the 6 years I've owned it and I always get compliments on the small groups I get with such a tiny gun
You made a wise choice!

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard! I have several P938s, and until I wrap my hands around a P365, one of them is my EDC.

By the way, so you don't get harangued mercilessly by some, the correct term is "magazine." A clip is a holder of rounds that can be loaded into a firearm, such as an M16. See the Wikipedia article. A small distinction, I know, but it's better to be accurate than derided!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clip_(firearms)

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since we are correcting terminology Armt guy said his 938 has been regulated to part time safe queen duty .......I think he meant it has been relegated to safe duty but I'm not haranguing!

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ha...old habits from rifle days calling it a clip. I don’t mind being corrected, that’s what I’m here for!

Posts: 5 | Registered: June 04, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SteveR2012
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the P938 club. My P938 is my EDC. I have owned it for about 3 years. It has eaten any ammo I have fed it, including cheap steel cased (for range use only). Kept loaded with 124 grain Federal HST's.

Posts: 109 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome Whammer. I have carried the 938 with the rubber grip since 2014 in times where it is not practical to carry my P229. I usually run a few magazines through it every time I am at the range. It always reminds me how well such a small gun can shoot. My son carries one as well after he tried mine. You picked a winner.

Posts: 179 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I had a 938 for a while. It's a great shooter. I actually scored higher on an IDPA classifier with the 938 than I did with a full sized gun. I did shoot it in several IDPA BUG matches, using a kydex OWB holster.

I just never could get comfortable with pocket carry, though, even with a wonderful County Boy holster that covered the safety. I finally decided if I am going to carry OWB, it will be with a bigger gun, and then sold the 938.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post