SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock trigger questions?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock trigger questions? Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Plus 1 on the Suarez stuff.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SVTNate:
I run the Overwatch DAT NP3 coated with the OEM minus connector from Overwatch (also NP3 coated) in my range toy custom G17.

They don’t defeat the drop safety, like many of the other triggers do. Read up on that.

For working guns, 100% stock. The stock Glock trigger is excellent for defensive applications. Train, and train some more.

I was going to mention the same thing regarding how some after market triggers defeat the drop safety. I was completely unaware until I read this blog post by Tamera Keel http://booksbikesboomsticks.bl...17/09/triggered.html. Just by chance I went with a Tyr trigger about a year or so ago. Primary motivation was to reduce trigger reach ever so slightly to help with my short fingers. So far no malf’s or any other problems to report with thr Tyr trigger...been very pleased.

Posts: 124 | Registered: March 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I traded into a Salient flat trigger and put it in my Gen2. While they aren't the easiest to come across, it runs insanely smooth.

If the whole cars are like guns thing applies, it would be a Rat Rod. Big Grin

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, this is what I went with.

https://suarezinternational.co...tage-patrol-trigger/

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I just dropped the Suarez Tactical Trigger in my G19 and it is great. Also drop safe by my tests which was a concern I saw bought up somewhere. I imagine you’ll be happy with the new trigger.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I put a GLOCK OEM -3.5# connector on a G3 G19 and it made a huge difference. It’s not a real 3.5# trigger but around 5.5 IIRC from my gunsmith. Very smooth now.

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post