SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    GAP Enterprises out of business?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GAP Enterprises out of business? Login/Join 
Picture of MO-Sig
posted
Well I'm finally getting a Glock 26 and went to order some GAP floorplates but it seems they have fallen off the face of the earth. Concealablecontrol.com under maintenance for a while with a rolling return date and no replies to social media inquiries in months. Does anyone know where else I might order a pair of these?, I love them on my Glock 30 and would really like to try them on my 26.

This is what happens when you stop letting kids play dodgeball in school.

Posts: 475 | Location: Fly Over Country | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
I've been impatiently waiting for the G42/43 floor plates to come out. They had an update last year saying they would be out in the 2nd quarter. Then I noticed the site under maintenance. It says it will be back up day after next. We'll see.

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MO-Sig:
Well I'm finally getting a Glock 26 and went to order some GAP floorplates but it seems they have fallen off the face of the earth. Concealablecontrol.com under maintenance for a while with a rolling return date and no replies to social media inquiries in months. Does anyone know where else I might order a pair of these?, I love them on my Glock 30 and would really like to try them on my 26.

Send me a PM -- I sold my G26 but the buyer wanted the standard floorplates only. I have a couple of GAP plates that you can have for free if you'll pay the shipping.

Posts: 840 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MO-Sig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by toivo:
quote:
Originally posted by MO-Sig:

Send me a PM -- I sold my G26 but the buyer wanted the standard floorplates only. I have a couple of GAP plates that you can have for free if you'll pay the shipping.

Many thanks sir, will do.

This is what happens when you stop letting kids play dodgeball in school.

Posts: 475 | Location: Fly Over Country | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
I'm resurrecting this old thread because I found another company that makes a similar product to the GAP magazine floorplate. ***Standard disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with this company.*** Right now they only make floorplates for the Glock 42 and 43 but are supposedly working on one for the model 26. I have a set on order for my 43 but have not yet received them. I will post a review of them when I get them, if anyone is interested.

https://www.geeplate.com/

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
www.GeePlate.com

The floorplates are every bit as good as the old Gaps, IMO. I was order #5 for the Glock 43 plates. The product fits and functions perfectly.

(Not affiliated with manufacturer in any manner.)

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post