SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Mpx owners...what optic are you running?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mpx owners...what optic are you running? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
That is a nice compact setup.

Posts: 227 | Location: Southern, PA | Registered: July 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shkuhn:
quote:
Originally posted by ctdw:
Aimpoint ACRO on Scalerworks mount.

Could you post a pic if you don’t mind. I was thinking of going that route, but got the MRO.
Thanks

Here you go...

Posts: 425 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
I used to have an MPX carbine with a 4x Trijicon ACOG. I thought it was perfect, but if I did it all over, I'd surely look at other sites.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1169 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The MRO came in last week. I was finally able to get to the range with it and it’s definitely easy to burn through some ammo in these.
MPX

Posts: 227 | Location: Southern, PA | Registered: July 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an MRO HD on my MPX carbine and it’s a great optic for the MPX. I like the Acro for the MPX pistol to keep the overall size down but prefer the MRO HD circle reticle overall.

Posts: 425 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In my bid to get rid of China I replaced a romeo5 with an SRO on a scalarworks mount. Waiting on a jagerworks shroud to ship for it as well. I love it so far.

Posts: 153 | Registered: June 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post