SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    X Ray Sights Your Thoughts
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X Ray Sights Your Thoughts Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The green is too dark for me, in some lighting conditions it's basically a plain black front. Too dark to catch the green, too light for the insert glow to catch your eye.

Posts: 139 | Location: Indiana | Registered: June 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
My first experience with them is on my P365. I have no issues.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Nothing special. Great outdoors or in the dark, horrible in low light like you find at an indoor range. I wouldn't buy them, but I also wouldn't replace them if they came with a gun.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skins2881,

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Anchor:
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
I prefer them over the standard NS's. I have the U shaped rear on two of my Sig's. Eventually I will have them on all.

I was thinking the U shaped rear also as it may be easier pickup on a draw. My eyes are getting old and if glasses are knocked off I still need to pickup front sight. This would be for a carry gun. Chris

It does for me sir.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I really like the TFX sights. Fiber optic Tritium combo with a white ring on the front and square notch rear. The TFX pros have an orange ring and u notch rear.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
X-Ray sights are okay. SIGLites are okay. Neither is a favorite gun sight of mine. Ameriglo I-Dot (Pro or otherwise) remains my preferred choice. And now they finally make 'em for P-SIGs.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If AmeriGlo is listening, if they serrate the rear and add a U notch to their I Dots and keep the price point at AmeriGlo levels they would own this market segment.

Posts: 7460 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Guess I'm in the minority as I like them. They are way better than standard Siglight, Trijicons or Meprolights.

I have them on my P365's and my P320 X-Carry and can't think of a reason to change them....

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I have them on my P228 and maybe my P365 if it ever gets here. They're okay.

I have Ameriglo Pro Ops on my duty weapon which I prefer. I like the rear sight with no white outlines and dim/small green tritium. Our duty guns come with standard Glock night sights and most of us will black out the rear rings. I just buy new Ameriglos for my duty weapon and keep the old sights as spares for anyone. I already bought new Ameriglos and a Magpul magwell for my new duty weapon which we may get in the fall. I was going to order this summer but I was told to hold off. But I already ordered the Ameriglos since they were on sale.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
My first experience with them is on my P365. I have no issues.

I’m with az.... I have Hackathorns on all my Glocks and love those too!

Posts: 23 | Location: Central FL | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
I'll be the odd man out and say I really like the X-Ray's. They mimic my competition set up with a green F/O front and plain black rear.

You're not the only one. I plan to put them on my P320s

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post