New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 slide Login/Join 
Picture of 99623
posted
Just some helpful information.........

I think that eBay is great for firearm parts, over the years I have done really good on prices, acquiring hard to find parts. Lately however it seems everybody has gone totally bat shit crazy bidding for firearm parts. Just a heads up, the FACTORY P320 slides on eBay are not worth the price they are way to expensive and they are used. I just purchased a slide on the factory Sig Sauer site cheaper than ebay. Also, any of the other web sites selling factory Sig Sauer slides are also overpriced.

Now, another issue is the "in stock" or "out of stock" items,so if it's in stock grab it, don't screw up like I did and procrastinate, as at a blink of a eye it may be out of stock like what happened to me, I was fortunate enough that I purchased another slide I had as a second option.

As the old saying goes, you snooze you loose.

I personally enjoy building, restoring firearms, and the Sig Sauer is basically a easy peasy firearm to assemble, however the kick in the walnuts is sourcing the firearm parts. In fact come to think about it lately, all firearm parts are hard to source right now for my gunsmithing. It may be from the rioting, or the covit19 virus that's driving the parts off the shelves, and firearms being purchased at a alarming rate.

Either way, I all ready have enough firearms to keep me safe in my home, I just got hooked on the Sig Sauer P320 9mm full size pistol.

Thanks to Grayguns for my Sig P320 parts. Smile Smile
Thanks to the forum members for their imput. Smile Smile

Posts: 61 | Registered: July 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
99mm full size pistol

WOW! Eek

Id like to see that!

Posts: 7393 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 99623
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:
99mm full size pistol

WOW! Eek

Id like to see that!

Damn spell check. Frown

Picture of 99623
posted Hide Post
Smile Smile Smile

The awesome part about ordering parts from the Sig Sauer factory, it's is the speed in which they get the orders out. That's slicker than snot ordering one day and it's shipped out the next day,

Life is awesome when you have a plan work out, I was butt puckering their for awhile when I was looking for a takedown safety lever part that was almost impossible to locate. Wink A couple of years ago on a firearm builder, I waited six months for a part to spring up on the internet. Smile

Eek FedEx 2 day shipping. So the slide is on the way. Eek

Picture of 99623
posted Hide Post
Regarding the front, rear sights on the slide, anyone out there have any input on the ones used for night time, they glow in the dark? Eek Eek

Picture of 99623
posted Hide Post
FedEx is on time, tomorrow they will be dropping off the new slide. Smile Smile Smile

Smile Anyone who has the skill can build a Sig Sauer P320 cheaper than buying a new one, the individual parts are cheaper than a "parts set" which is way too expensive. The complete new slide is cheaper at Sig Sauer factory, than buying a stripped down one. EBay is selling the slides for way too much money, the buyers are nuts paying those prices.

Frown The only drawback is availability for parts right now however, I think when things settle down with the rioting the parts will be easy to find. Right now, the handguns at being sold at a premium, so it's really not the time for purchasing firearms. Eek