SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    A Huge Thank you to Scott at Big River Leather
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Huge Thank you to Scott at Big River Leather Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted
My new barbecue rig for my 228. Black horsehide with maroon elephant trim.

Now for a pair of Hogue tulipwood or pau ferro grips...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12766 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Wow! That is a very beautiful rig! Looks like excellent craftsmanship. Enjoy!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Do not let those fall into the pool! Maybe they could be lost in a boating accident, but NOT in the pool!

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
That's stunning workmanship. How long did you have to wait?

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
That's functional art

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Looking good there, Artie.

Very nice work, Scott.

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Wow. Yet another wicked awesome rig from Big River Leather. Me likey. Me wanty.

Last I checked, he wasn't taking any new orders. Sounds like that has possibly changed.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I ordered a while back; not precisely sure when.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12766 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words Artie and everyone. That Rig should serve you well in an antifa uprising.

Yes I've suspended orders to catch up on what I have and take care of real life stuff.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Beautiful set! I love the look of elephant hide. Like it was made for holsters.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Very nice, enjoy!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1929 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
That's beautiful, beautiful work. Have to check it out. Thanks for the pic.

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
And to think I almost threw that one in the trash - or at least my holster box Smile

Who can find the mistake on it?

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post