SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Carrying the P10S
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carrying the P10S Login/Join 
posted
Fall is just about here and in N.E. Ohio, the temperatures are getting cooler.
Last Fall/Winter I bought a CZ P10S for myself for a birthday present. I shot it a few times and really liked it. Ammunition at the time was plentiful.
I'm on vacation this week as I always am every year for a biker rally except it's canceled this year. Good time to shoot I guess and since the Kahr K9 will be going in the safe, time to practice.
I only put 50 rounds of FMJ through it since 9mm is tough to find. I had already put a few boxes of Gold Dots through it last year and it was reliable and accurate.
I forgot how nice the trigger is on this pistol and it's the optics ready model that came with a very nice set of night sights.
So this is the in between pistol until the snow starts flying. It carries nicely in a reinforced leather IWB holster with a light jacket on.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
In bought one last week. It feels really good for such a small pistol. I have decided on a holster yet.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
It’s a great performer & back up for the P10C as well.

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
In bought one last week. It feels really good for such a small pistol. I have decided on a holster yet.

Aren't the P10 series supposed to fit in Glock holsters?
I think you might have one or two of those laying around... Wink Big Grin

Posts: 12540 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snake207:
quote:

Fits nicely and secure in a G26 holster.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Another perk to acquiring the P10C & S, they fit in my existing Glock and M&P holsters..
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
quote:
quote:

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
The whole P-10 series is awesome imo. I carry a Compact most of the time, yesterday I got a Full size for HD use. I put Cajun Gun Works triggers in both of mine and love them

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poppy6x
posted Hide Post
I’m looking for a nice Kahr K9

Sigs, HKs, S&Ws, Rugers, Wilsons, Nighthawks, Colts

Posts: 234 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: June 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
quote:
quote:

I totally forgot about that! Of course my P10C only fit a few of my g19 holsters.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post