SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New P320 - .45 Compact
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New P320 - .45 Compact Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
Been thinking about a P320 in 45 for awhile, but availability seems to be pretty thin. While out driving with my wife today saw a gun store I’d never been to and thought I’d stop and take a look.

Turns out they are a Sig master dealer and had the .45 P320 in both compact and carry versions for a fair price. Ended up bring the compact home, not sure if all the compact version come from factory with small size grip module, but this one did which is why I took it over the Carry model.

I almost grabbed the Ruger SP-101 they had in 9mm as well. Price on that was about $50 too high though, so left it there.

Nice store, nice folks - Skagit Arms in Mount Vernon

Sig has the 14 round P227 mags on sale for $29, so ordered some of those to go with it after finding out they will work without modification.

My third order of misc stuff from Sig in a month, they have been running some crazy good sale prices on stuff. Like Blackhawk holsters for P226 and P229 for $9.

Hoping to get it to the range this week.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Nice pickup on the 45. The P320C45 grip module only has small and large for some reason. The part number for the compact medium has existed since the initial roll out and I believe the P250 release had some but Sig is dragging feet getting it released/re-released. I’m hoping it will be a Goldilocks moment for my 45 as the small is... and the large is, well you know how it goes.

Is the grip module gen 2 with the slim slide slide lock?

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will the P227 mags also work in my P250FS .45?

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Colby Bruce:

No first hand experience but the sleeve on the 227 mags looks like it will not mesh properly with the P250F/320F. In a compact frame it should be a nonissue.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the reply.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Colby Bruce:

My web research says they will if you remove a small amount of base material, with the 9 round compact grip no modification needed.

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
I’m picking up a P320 45 FS tomorrow. Looking forward to playing with it at the Range. I’m also looking forward to Dig releasing the small frame for that one. (I’ll even take a small Carry module) I like the look of the slide extending past the frame.

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ceptor781:

Is the grip module gen 2 with the slim slide slide lock?

Yes, born on date of 7/27/17

posted Hide Post
Sig has the P320 Subcompact .45 mag on sale for about nine bucks.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store...-45acp-magazine.html

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post