SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Question about Glock Magazines..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about Glock Magazines.. Login/Join 
Picture of Blume9mm
posted
Since I have stepped into 357 sig caliber pistols I'ver broken down and ordered a rifle in the same caliber. Seems all these rifles take Glock Magazines .... is there any difference (other than capacity) in Glock magazines in 357 sig? Also, like with Sig magazines are they compatible with 40 caliber and interchangeable?

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I can answer the first one. There is no difference other than length for the varying sizes of handguns and number of rounds. Having at least one 9-round from the G33 can't hurt; it would be handier for shooting off a bench.

Posts: 27928 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Capacity is the same as 40 S&W mags. G22 mags and G31 mags are identical. At one point in time .357 Sig mags used a different follower. Not sure if that’s the case anymore.

Posts: 458 | Location: Ocala, FL 34478 | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After Gen 3 they have the reversible mag catch. I’m not sure what type of rifle you are using but I doubt it will matter for you.

That’s the allure to Glock mags. They all work from Generation to Generation.

Posts: 3910 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
as of last year that I know, the .40 #10 and 357 #4 followers look identical.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys...

What I've ordered is a Aero survival Rifle from TNW Firearms...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post