Find
Notify
Tools

p365 holster Login/Join 
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted
My wife is thinking about changing out her S&W Shield for a P365 as she thinks it will be easier to conceal. She currently uses a Tier 1 kydex holster with ulti clip for appendix carry. She’s thinking a leather holster might be the way to go with a 365 so I’m wondering what suggestions might be found by those who carry it daily.

For reference, she’s 5’6” and 126lbs.

Thanks

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I pack mine around in a Versacarry. Excellent quality.

An XL slide just peeks out the bottom and it looks like the Romeo Zero will fit as well.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No pic (sorry), but I'm currently using the appendix carry holster from black label holsters. That thing is awesome. The clip itself is adjustable and is angled ever so slightly and has a small bump on the outer edge of the holster so as to push the butt of the gun closer to you. Check them out, and they are very responsive to email as well.

If you want leather, Tim at ttgunleather has a great AIWB holster as well and the mouth is reinforced. He will also slightly tweak it for you if you want (i.e. lower ride). I have one from him and that is very comfortable, though its slightly bulkier compared to kydex so only gets worn when I have a thicker cover shirt.

Posts: 1621 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
If leather is your choice, our own countryboy makes great leather under his real name, R Grizzle.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recommend the light duty holsters from High Noon Holsters. They are thin but sturdy.

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
-----------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I really loved leather holster but I subscribe to the fact that they eventually wear. The material just eventually weaken and bend. That is, in my opinion, a dangerous element to have in the opening of the holster. I would not want it to catch the trigger while re-holstering my carry.

For this reason and this reason alone, I'd go with kydex.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
As for Kydex, I'll recommend my personal friends over at Holsters For Life.

(Sorry for the crummy cell-phone-and-coffee-table pic....)

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
High Noon

Posts: 13 | Registered: January 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really like my Vedder Light Tuck IWB for off duty.

On duty it's in a IWB holster I modified for inside my left cargo pocket, with a slight ledge on the holster for my thumb to push off of. That holster was, I believe, a BBF Make I picked up off Amazon for not much, and wasn't bad, but the Vedder is better so the BBF got modded for work.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use a Don Hume leather IWB clip holster originally for my Kahr PM9 that fits perfectly for my P365. small but decent leather at a good price from Gunner's Alley. Lightweight enough to clip on sweat pants or shorts but still with a re-inforced mouth for easy re-holstering. I would prefer with a belt but in an emergency can be used without.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like leather holsters but I prefer a kydex for ccw/iwb. They are thinner and lighter, for the most part. I have bought many types different types from Alien Gear, Vedder,and a few others and spent some good money in the process. I bought an inexpensive kydex holster from Amazon made by B.B.F., a relatively unknown brand for a little Taurus pistol I have,(figured it would be perfect for the pistol and I didn't want to spend a ton) and was surprised at how decent it is made. I wound up buying another for my 365. It keeps the gun very secure, the thickness of the material seems strong and doesn't flex, is able to be canted a little and for $20.00, I am impressed. Just my 2 cents

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For a minimalist edc leather holster I am pleased with the Kusiak Signsture IWB. Super thin and light, well made and he even had a LH 365 in stock.

https://kusiakleather.com/products/kusiak-iwbs

I carry with at 3:30 with a forward cant - haven’t tried it AIWB.

Posts: 101 | Location: NE Texas | Registered: May 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I like/use a Don Hume JIT, inexpensive, yet does a superb job on the lightweight P365.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigPacker
posted Hide Post
Ive been happy with www.tulster.com holsters, especially with the new sidekick which pushes the grip of the gun inwards to conceal better.

Posts: 2981 | Registered: December 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
My first choice is the Milt Sparks "Summer Special 2":

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post
There are many choices out there and for years I also like Milt Sparks holsters.

Woman have it tough when choosing holsters.

Below is a somewhat alternative to leather, very comfy.

Posts: 66 | Registered: May 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to get an N82 Tactical Pro Tandem concealed carry holster.

Unfortunately they discontinued that model for the ones with only one belt clip. So if you have one laying around I am interested.

https://www.range365.com/holst...ealed-carry-holster/

-----------------
Silenced on the net, Just like Trump

Posts: 578 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Fits the Romeo Zero also.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
For leather I would look at Brommeland gun leather. He can tweak his gear to better fit ladies.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2223 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post