SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Magazines for p320
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Magazines for p320 Login/Join 
posted
I have a question about Sig magazines. I just purchased an x-change kit and converted my full size 9 MM to sub-compact. Is there a filler or extension that can be added to the full size mags to allow for use in the sc? It will lock in but there is a gap at the bottom on the full size mag.

Posts: 12 | Registered: July 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolffy88
posted Hide Post
There is a filler, called an Xgrip - http://x-grips.com/sigsauer/p320250c/
However it only fills one grip length, full size to compact, or compact to subcompact, but you may be able to use two.

-wolff

"In the absence of light, darkness prevails." - Professor Bruttenholm

Posts: 2103 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. Researched and found that they make a full size to sub compact conversion X-Grip. Got it on order.

Posts: 12 | Registered: July 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Post a picture of that rig when you get it all put together. I'd love to see a subcompact with a 17-round mag!

Posts: 841 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by toivo:
Post a picture of that rig when you get it all put together. I'd love to see a subcompact with a 17-round mag!

21 round!
go big or go home! Big Grin

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, considering the other route. If I get a TacOps I will want to remove the sleeve completely so they can be used in sub and compact versions. I like a couple of long mags on a rare earth magnet mounted in the truck.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post