SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 holster recommendations
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 holster recommendations Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Out of curiosity I tried the new DeSantis e-gat holster.
(Black only) for my G43. Found it similar to a Yaqui. These
are OWB slide holsters. They really hug you. (Inexpensive too) Since I've bought one for my P365 and excellent fit.
They are leather but look and feel almost like Kydex.
For an OWB leather holster that doesn't break the bank.
( Under $25 )
Now to me (Ret LE) pistols are tools (Never pretty one up) and a holster holds a firearm. Both must be perfect and unadorned and seldom modified other than (sometimes) sights.
But sights are tools too.
Stay safe
Poli Viejo

Posts: 395 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona | Registered: May 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I prefer kydex as it is easy to reholster and adjustable retention. Pjholster.com is my go to guy

Active LE and he discounts!

Or one solid holster and clip design

Posts: 272 | Registered: April 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I am especially fond of Garrett Industries leather lined kydex holsters for carry. I don't have a P365, but I do carry my P230 in one of their OWB holsters with a paddle attachment, easy on and off and very secure on the belt. They do list the P365 in their list of guns, and they make both IWB and OWB holsters for it.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10784 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone make a pocket holster to accommodate a P365 with the Lima Laser?

Posts: 93 | Registered: April 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
In stock leather: http://www.winthropholsters.com/ This holster: http://www.winthropholsters.co...-waistband-holsters/

Johnny, thank you for this connection.
I called today, what a wonderful person to help me.
Hopefully I’ll remember Winthrop Holsters in the future.

Posts: 66 | Registered: May 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My absolute favorite IWB is the Milt Sparks Criterion. I have one for every model pistol I carry, including my P365. Leather is so much more comfortable to me. The cant is perfect and it rides deep enough to be very stable yet provides a full draw grip. I don't do appendix carry, so can't be of help there.

Posts: 76 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 23, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post
There was a time I was all Milt Sparks holsters, I would have great conversations with Tony Kannaly.
You are correct when you say they make great leather holsters.
My personal favorite is the EX model.
However, for my Sig 229, I chose the ARG by Mitch Rosen with a leather belt he makes.

Posts: 66 | Registered: May 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
The 365 here rides in a Kydex from my friends at Holsters for Life.

(Etsy store here).

God bless America.

Posts: 13487 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I have a closet full of kydex and hybrid holsters. I can never seem to find one that is comfortable, doesn't print, and suits my carry style. I had a number of IWB/OWB combo holsters from Hidden Hybrid Holsters, but since I've changed guns, they no longer work. Lately, I've been using Sticky and Blackhawk type holsters.

But when I got my LCP II, I was hearing a lot about Bear Creek Holsters. After speaking with Doug, I ordered one, a back pocket holster. It's terrific! And I can switch it to a front pocket holster if I want (although I've used it front pocket without removing the back panel). In fact, I like it so much that I bought another for my new Seecamp.

Now I'm considering getting one for my P365. Great craftsmanship, great looks, great price. Custom orders available.

For the P365

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bear Creek is the place to go for pocket holsters!

Posts: 76 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 23, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
For IWB use, I'm a big fan of the "Raw Dog Tactical line. And I just got my first Raw Dog OWB holster delivered. I haven't tried the OWB holster yet, but it does look promising.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tenicor AIWB

https://youtu.be/KMJD-fj1k6U

I bought the Velo gen4 for my Glock 43x and it’s awesome!

Sig P365 / Glock 43x / Shield 45 / P239 SAS SRT Sig357 /

Posts: 59 | Registered: September 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
I use an Elite IWB size 7 -- love it. Light, soft and comfortable.

Tinyman

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
I’m using a Clinger holster. Iwb and aiwb. No issues. Love it. I bought a paddle owb holster from somewhere too. Didn’t like it so it went into the holster drawer. This gun excels at iwb.

Same here...very happy with it.

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post