SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New to me 226 Tacops 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to me 226 Tacops 9mm Login/Join 
posted
2012 vintage. Traded for it over the interweb and it arrived at my dealer late yesterday.
I was kind of expecting a long extractor I was pleasantly surprised it was a short one.
My first SRT trigger and I must say I like it. Also my first Sig beavertail frame gun and just dry firing and handling it, I like that as well.
Nice gun and I look forward to a long range session soon.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Drool...

Posts: 269 | Registered: August 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

I was able to find a P226 recently and yours should serve you well.

Posts: 9138 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Nothing like bringing 81 rounds to a gunfight!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Very nice, enjoy!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1929 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't like the plastic magwell funnel, so I bought a 20 dollar pair of Hogue rubber ones. PERFECT! Yeah, the rubber affects concealed carry. I can't much conceal a 226 sized gun anyway, so who care? And those mags...

Posts: 17135 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
I didn't like the plastic magwell funnel, so I bought a 20 dollar pair of Hogue rubber ones. PERFECT! Yeah, the rubber affects concealed carry. I can't much conceal a 226 sized gun anyway, so who care? And those mags...

Yeah I ordered some G10 checkered Hogues today.

posted Hide Post
Black. I thought about the black / gray but went with black.

Banned
posted Hide Post
My wife and I each have one of these and are 100% pleased. They are our bedside table guns and our first to be packed if we need to get out of Dodge.

Both are wiped down and lubed every two months. Great guns!!

Good luck to you with your new weapon.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post