SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365....SHOT 2018?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365....SHOT 2018? Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
I hope it's drop safe. Big Grin

You are a bad boy.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm intrigued. Love my P320, modularity doesn't appeal so much, but a more concealable, moderate capacity SF that isn't a P290RS would fill a niche in my summer EDC quite well

"I won't engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man."

Posts: 29 | Location: TX | Registered: October 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will bite.....

Posts: 41 | Location: KY | Registered: October 22, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Bandit
posted Hide Post
Very interesting. Can't wait to see if it actually comes to fruition. Hopefully they will do what they've talked about on that one interview and release information and the guns within a reasonable time frame.

Posts: 4334 | Location: Erie, Pa, USA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Color me interested. I don't have a single-stack subcompact 9mm yet. I don't like the M&P family, the Ruger LC9 doesn't work well for me, and I'm not a big fan of the XDS or the Kahr. I've considered the G43, but it doesn't offer much more that my G26 doesn't. I love my P320...if the trigger on this thing is as good as the one on my P320, and it's the size of a G43, I may just have to buy one.

Posts: 8414 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
I hope it's drop safe. Big Grin

You are a bad boy.

Then again, that might legitimize mishandling...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah, finally. The Sig-Sauer Nano. "Because Beretta did it first, but we have better sights." Razz

(And don't get too butthurt, fanboys. I'll buy one too, if only because Sig's service leaves Beretta's far in the dust.)

Posts: 127 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
There's an RFP out for modular handguns for CBP that includes a subcompact size requirement. Perhaps this is meant for a USG element vs. a consumer one (initially)

RFP? CBP? How about plain English for those of us who are ignorant? Big Grin

He was bee boppin and skattin everywhere!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have to wonder if we'll see another "voluntary upgrade" for this "ripoff" of the Honor Guard, which, of course, many believe is a single stack ripoff of the P320.

"I won't engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man."

Posts: 29 | Location: TX | Registered: October 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Can't wait for the same tease at the 2019 SHOT show.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Here ya go...

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fvwq6-nWiE

Posts: 2331 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fvwq6-nWiE

edit - Chris beat me to it.

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
"Thirteen rounds! Seriously!"

I'll be interested to see one in the wild, if only to determine which mag actually lets me wrap three fingers around the grip frame/mag combo. At some point, IMHO, "concealability" becomes "too small to practice with comfortably".

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Here's another article with several pics...

https://www.personaldefensewor...g-sauer-p365-pistol/

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I must say, this little guy looks REALLY interesting.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
Doesn't look much different than the P320 subcompact.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
I don't know, the website has been updated with the new P365 offering. https://www.sigsauer.com/produ...rearms/pistols/p365/

Maybe we will see it in our lifetime.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I'm interested, would want to see a comparison with a P320SC.
The guy is a bit enthusiastic, but gives the high points.

Depending on how it shoots, could be a good CCW for the wife. Currently thinking about a G42 for her.

Guess you can't carry it on 2/29 in a leap year... Razz

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdmb03:
Doesn't look much different than the P320 subcompact.

It's smaller in every dimension according to Sig specs online. This looks pretty sweet.

Posts: 1312 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
distributors are taking orders now, I have a few coming in.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post