SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365....SHOT 2018?
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365....SHOT 2018? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarms229:
quote:
May have found a real replacement for my CM9.

I've replaced my CM9 and MK9 with a pair of P365's. 1200rds thru one gun, and 200 thru the other, zero issues.

I thought your screen-name over at pafoa looked familiar! And that's a very good price on your MK9.

Glad to hear that your P365's are working without any issues. I am looking forward to picking one up myself.

Posts: 3464 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
quote:
I thought your screen-name over at pafoa looked familiar! And that's a very good price on your MK9.

Thanks. If it doesn't sell I won't be too upset. It's a fantastic little pistol.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brownells has Ameriglo Agents on sale for $85.
I just ordered a set for my new 43.

Oops, meant to put that in the Glock thread.

But for this thread, Brownells has finally started shipping orders from mid/late January.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Phelen_Kell,

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phelen_Kell:
Brownells has Ameriglo Agents on sale for $85.
I just ordered a set for my new 43.

Oops, meant to put that in the Glock thread.

But for this thread, Brownells has finally started shipping orders from mid/late January.

That’s some promising news on the Brownells P365s shipping. I ordered mine on 1/31 so I’m hoping in the next month or two it shows up.

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up my 365 from Rifle Gear in Plano. Man it is small... went to the range and 150 rounds later, I wish I had brought more ammo. I was more accurate at 25ft with the 365 out of the box than my Glock 43 I have carried for a year and a half...and out about 700 rounds through...

Here there is no failure, only varied degrees of success!

Posts: 884 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: August 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up my P365 a couple of weeks ago from Bass Pro. I’ve taken it to the range three times, each time putting 150 - 200 rounds through it without any real issues whatsoever. It’s beautiful, it’s small and it carries a lot of rounds for its size. It’s about the same size as my former EDC, Ruger LC9S Pro, but it holds a lot more ammo. It’s a great weapon for pocket carry!

Posts: 2 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
Got an email that my 12-rd mags are shipping from Brownells. Of course, I'm still on the wait list for the actual gun. But now I can at least hold a mag while I dream.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TENWOLVES
posted Hide Post
Same story here, now I’ll have a 12 round magazine as well as two holsters for the 365if I ever see it, but at least I’ll be ready when it finally gets here so far they’ve two months behind what I was told..

P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS

Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I got a 12 round mag and holster. Waiting on another 12 round mag from Atlantic Tactical. My Brownells order from February 1st still hasn’t moved and they haven’t answered if I can switch FFLs.

I missed out on TGS’ last restock of the IOP 365 Frown

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lovin' the P7
Picture of Tim335
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
I got a 12 round mag and holster. Waiting on another 12 round mag from Atlantic Tactical. My Brownells order from February 1st still hasn’t moved and they haven’t answered if I can switch FFLs.

I missed out on TGS’ last restock of the IOP 365 Frown

I was lucky enough to sneak in on TGS' last restock and got my P365 this Monday. I managed to get in a brief range visit Wednesday -- it worked great and shoots like a much bigger gun. For all those waiting, I think you'll find it worth the wait. And an interesting item -- the manufacture date was 4/22 and TGS had it in my hands by 4/30. Impressive...

Posts: 3428 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: August 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post